- General Details
- Request a Quote
Dibal LP-5000 Series Manual Label Printer
The LP-5000 labeller is specially designed for food industries with harsh environments that need to manually weigh and label, take weights quickly and export them to IT systems. Its proprietary software makes it easy to set up and program everything: variables, barcodes, articles, clients, label formats (including on-screen graphic design). The LP-5000 is a manual labeller with a versatile, wide-ranging, easy-to-use and intuitive operation.
- Connect up to 16 weighing load cells for price and weight setup
- 4″ label printer
- PCAP Touch Screen
- WiFi capability (optional)
• Connection to 1 weighing platform up to 16 loadcells with metrological verification.
Connection to 2nd weighing platform up to 16 loadcells with metrological verification.
• Wide possibility of ranges.
• Accuracy: Multi-range (3,000 divisions), mono-range (6,000 divisions), multi-interval (3,000 divisions).
• Printing type:
Direct thermal (DT).
Thermal transfer (TT) (ribbon).
• Printer head:
4” long life with history control.
• Movable paper sensor (can be adjusted for label width and type).
• Printing speed:
Up to 250 mm/s.
• Control of printer usage for predictive maintenance.
From W30 x L30 up to W101.6 x L500 mm.
• Maximum width of back paper:
• Option to use paper, polypropylene and perforated cardboard labels.
• Processor: Celeron N3160.
• RAM: 4 GB DDR3 (expandable to 8 GB).
• Hard disc: 128 GB.
• 10.1” flat TFT projected capacitive touch screen (resolution: 1,024 x 600).
AISI 304L stainless steel, anodised aluminium and textured ABS.
• 1 TCP/IP Ethernet.
• 2 RS-232.
• 2 front USB (3.0 + 2.0).
• Optional Wi-Fi.
• 110-230 VAC 50/60 Hz.
POSSIBLE INTEGRATION WITH OTHER EQUIPMENT
• Weighing platform (up to 16 loadcells).
• Dibal weight indicators.
• Another LP-5000.
• Printers with ZPL interface (up to 3 simultaneously).
OUTSTANDING FEATURES FOR INDUSTRIAL ENVIRONMENTS
• Label cancellation, no accumulation on labels, remove articles from the label, label repetition…
• Tare management/changes.
• Complete management of labels of totals.
• Temporary modification of work data: batch, dates, price per kg…
• Work screen: item selection, label format, work data.
• Pre-selection/change of number of labels to be printed.
• Selection of automatic/manual label printing.
• Barcodes: 2 of 5, 3 of 9, Code128, DATABAR, expanded DATABAR, stacked DATABAR, omnidirectional DATABAR, DATAMATRIX, DATAMATRIX with AI, EAN-13, EAN-8, GS1-128, ITF-14, QR, UPC.
• Label counters: initial value, increment, decrement, mode, digits…
• Date formats.
• Label formats.
Request a Quote
If you are interested in this product and would like to talk to us about it please fill in the form below for a quote.