- General Details
- Request a Quote
Datalogic Gryphon Hand Scanner
The Gryphon hand scanner is a high end corded 1D & 2D area imager ensuring the perfect blend of outstanding performance, durability and unique features which makes this product one of the best of the market.
- Top reading performance on 1D, 2D, postal codes, stacked and composite codes
- Image capture and document scanning capabilities
- Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback
- 1D / LINEAR CODES Autodiscriminates all standard 1D codes including GS1 DataBar™ linear codes.
- 2D CODES Aztec Code; China Han Xin Code; Data Matrix; MaxiCode; Micro QR Code; QR Code POSTAL CODES Australian Post; British Post; China Post; IMB; Japanese Post; KIX Post; Planet Code; Postnet; Royal Mail Code (RM4SCC)
- STACKED CODES EAN/JAN Composites; GS1 DataBar Composites; GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked; GS1 DataBar Stacked; GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional; MacroPDF; MicroPDF417; PDF417; UPC A/E Composites
- CURRENT Operating (Typical): GD4410-B: < 170 mA @ 5 VDC GD4430-B: < 160 mA @ 5 VDC
- STANDBY/IDLE (TYPICAL) 65 mA @ 5 VDC INPUT VOLTAGE GD4410-B: 4.0 – 14.0 VDC; GD4430-B: 4.2 – 5.25 VDC
- AMBIENT LIGHT 0 – 100,000 lux
- DROP RESISTANCE Withstands repeated drops from 1.5 m / 5.0 ft onto a concrete surface
- ESD PROTECTION (AIR DISCHARGE) 16 kV
- HUMIDITY (NON-CONDENSING) 5 – 95%
- PARTICULATE AND WATER SEALING IP52
- TEMPERATURE Operating: 0 to 50 °C / 32 to 122 °F Storage/Transport: -20 to 70 °C / -4 to 158 °F
- RS-232 / IBM 46XX / USB MultiInterface GD4430-B: RS-232 / USB / Keyboard Wedge / Wand Multi-Interface
- COLOURS Black; White
- DIMENSIONS 19.2 x 8.9 x 11.9 cm / 7.5 x 3.5 x 4.7 in
- WEIGHT 368.5 g / 13.0 oz
- Datalogic’s Motionix™ motion-sensing technology which detects the natural actions of the operator to automatically switch the scanner into the desired scanning mode. This technology works with or without the use of a stand, offering more operational choices. Both the aimer and sensor can be programmed to the user’s desired preferences.
- User comfort is maximized with the Gryphon imager’s steady, deep red illumination light. Easier on the eyes than competitive products with flicker illumination, the highly visible 4-Dot aimer defines a precise reading zone and reduces accidental reads. The aimer’s center cross provides a locator for targeted scanning in a multiple bar code environment.
- The Gryphon imager provides snappy reading performance on all common 1D and 2D codes as well as postal, stacked and composite codes like PDF417.
- High Density (HD) models are also available for reading smaller, condensed codes.
- For mobile marketing or ticketing applications, this imager also offers excellent performance when reading bar codes from mobile devices.
Request a Quote
If you are interested in this product and would like to talk to us about it please fill in the form below for a quote.