- General Details
- Request a Quote
Honeywell Voyager Hand Scanner
The Voyager 1200g (wired) and 1202g (wireless) barcode scanners give you able-bodied performance and flexibility for a wide variety of hands-free and handheld scanning applications. Regardless of the model you choose, these Voyager scanners deliver aggressive scan performance on virtually all linear barcodes.
- Aggressive Scan Performance
- Wired or Wireless
- Enable Presentation Scanning
- Easy setup with tool-free assembly
- CodeGate™ Technology Ensures the desired barcode is scanned before transmitting data
- A wireless, battery-free version also available
- 1200g: (LxWxH)66 mm (3.0 in) X 180 mm (7.1 in) X 97 mm (3.8 in)
- 1202g Scanner: (LxWxH)180 mm x 66 mm x 92 mm (7.1 in x 2.6 in x 3.6 in)
- 1202g Base: (LxWxH)200 mm x 67 mm x 97 mm (7.9 in x 2.6 in x 3.8 in)
- 1200g: 125 g (4.4 oz)
- 1202g Scanner: 180 g (6.3 oz) (includes battery)
- 1202g Base: 125 g (4.4 oz)
- Input Voltage 1200g: 5 V +/- 5%
- Operating power 1200g: 700mW; 140 mA (typical) @ 5V, 1202g Scanner: N/A, 1202g Base:5 W (1 A @ 5 V with power supply), 2.5W (0.5 A @ 5 V with USB)0.625 W (0.125 A @ 5 V)
- Operating Temperature 1200g: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F), 1202g Scanner: 5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F), 1202g Base: Charging: 5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F) Non-Charging 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Storage Temperature; 1200g: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F), 1202g: -5°C to 35°C (23°F to 95°F)
- Humidity 0 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Drop designed to withstand 30 1.5 m (5 ft) drops to concrete
- Environmental Sealing IP42
- Light Levels 0 to 70,000 lux (6,500 foot-candles)
- Aggressive Scan Performance, Maintain productivity with a worry-free linear scanning solution, even when reading poor quality and damaged barcodes.
- Wired or Wireless, enjoy the freedom of unencumbered movement up to 10 m (33 ft) from the base, or the security of a wired connection.
- Enable Presentation Scanning, increases throughput by providing object detection and automatic in-stand detection and configuration.
- Superior Out-of-Box Experience, easy setup with tool-free stand assembly, automatic in-stand detection and configuration, and automatic interface detection.
- CodeGate™ Technology, ensures the desired barcode is scanned before transmitting data, making the scanner ideal for use in menu scanning applications.
- Wireless, Battery-Free Version Also Available, the eco-friendly Voyager 1202g-bf device breaks new ground as the world’s first super capacitor-powered barcode scanner.
Request a Quote
If you are interested in this product and would like to talk to us about it please fill in the form below for a quote.