- General Details
- Request a Quote
Datalogic Magellan Scanner
Datalogic is the undisputed global leader in grocery on on-counter in-counter scanner/scales for checkout. Innovative technology and industry leading design is at the core of products used worldwide. The Magellan brand is the standard against which all products for grocery checkout are measured. Magellan sets the standard for reliability and performance.
- Compatible weighs area with Herbert Scale
- Full digital scanning and image capturing
- Magellan customer service scanner
- Digital watermark decoding
- Sapphire glass
- Form factor compatible with traditional check-stands
1D and 2D codes, stacked codes, digital watermarks (optional).
Image capture Horizontal and Vertical Window: Graphic Formats: BMP, JPEG; Greyscale: 256, 16, 2 Illumination Multiple Diffused LEDs: Orientation and wavelength optimized for eye comfort. Reading coverage Seamless reading of linear and 2D codes in all planes (5 sides plus Customer Service Scanner)
AC Power required, AC power input 100 – 240 VAC, 50 60- Hz
0 – 86,080 lux
5 – 95%-
10oC – 40oC (50oF – 104oC)
Auxiliary ports Powered RS-232; Remote Scale Display; EAS Controller Ports; Sensormatic, Interlock; Powered USB Host (Type A) (x2). Multi-interface RS-232 / IBM 46XX / USB Mul
ti-Interface: OEM (IBM) USB Plus Power (Scanner and Scale); RS-232 (Scanner) / RS-232 (Scale); RS-232
(Scanner) or Single Cable RS-232 (Scanner and Scale) Remote management capabilities Diagnostic Reporting; WMI (OPOS and JavaPOS) and MBeans (JavaPOS) compliant Host Download; Supports IBM Systems Director®, Wavelink® Avalanche® and oth er ERP management solutions.
Depth (Below Counter): 10.2 cm / 4.0 in
Height (Above Counter): 13.0 cm / 5.1 in
Length (By Model): 35.6 cm / 14.0 in, 40.1 cm / 15.8
- Full digital scanning with 2D code reading in every plane and image capture capabilities makes the 9300i/9400i scanner and scanner scales highly reliable, drop-in replacements for most bioptic laser scanners with advanced imaging and decoding capabilities of Magellan 9800i models and Jade™ systems
- Available with a dedicated Magellan Customer Service Scanner (CSS) with flexible mounting for reading cell phones, coupons and loyalty cards
- Magellan 9300i/9400i bi-optic form factor is compatible with traditional checkstands and scanning techniques, providing an attractively priced alternative to the Magellan 9800i scanner/scale
- Available with factory installed scales in pre-verified and on-site certifiable versions and models for integration with local scale manufacturer solutions
- EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI
- Optional Digimarc® Barcode Reading (9400i series only)
Request a Quote
If you are interested in this product and would like to talk to us about it please fill in the form below for a quote.