The MP7000 is loaded with features that take scanning performance and simplicity to the next level for faster-than-ever checkout in cashier-manned and self-checkout lanes, increased cashier productivity and point of sale (POS) throughput — and a better shopping experience.
- Reading of linear and 2D codes in all planes
- Digimarc® reading possible
- EAS Checkpoint supported: Checkpoint interlock via optional cable
- Sensormatic supported Zebra Scale Platter: Integrated horizontal and vertical platter for increased weighing area
- Sapphire Glass; produce flip-up bar on scale models
- Easy User Interface: Soft touch capacitive pads (no buttons to break or wear out) Large two-color
- LED Beeper: adjustable volume and beep tones, Four programmable buttons
- Optional camera integrated or as an add-on kit for simple field installation
Zebra’s most advanced scanning technology ensures the instant capture of virtually every electronic and printed barcode. The largest scan zone in this product class delivers true “swipe-and-go” capability. And with the optional customer side scanner, your customers can scan electronic and physical coupons and loyalty cards — instead of your cashiers.
A smart investment, the MP7000 offers an unmatched industry-best total cost of ownership (TCO) by delivering maximum uptime and minimum power consumption – up to 60 percent less than competitive devices. Solid state technology means no moving parts, providing the fewest failure points in this class. With fewer parts and components to service, and an upper housing that can be removed without tools, repair and maintenance couldn’t be easier. And since the MP7000 is designed to fit into your existing cash wrap, you can easily upgrade your POS lanes with the very latest technology.
A high-resolution 2.3 Megapixel color camera supports new applications that deliver major business benefits. With product recognition and identification applications, the camera can identify items like produce, enabling a shortened picklist for simpler and faster checkouts. You can also help reduce self-checkout related losses by verifying the proper barcode is scanned for an item.