The Gryphon hand scanner is a high-end corded 1D & 2D area imager ensuring the perfect blend of outstanding performance, durability, and unique features which makes this product one of the best on the market.
- Datalogic’s Motionix™ motion-sensing technology which detects the natural actions of the operator to automatically switch the scanner into the desired scanning mode. This technology works with or without the use of a stand, offering more operational choices. Both the aimer and sensor can be programmed to the user’s desired preferences
- User comfort is maximized with the Gryphon imager’s steady, deep red illumination light. Easier on the eyes than competitive products with flicker illumination, the highly visible 4-Dot aimer defines a precise reading zone and reduces accidental reads. The aimer’s center cross provides a locator for targeted scanning in a multiple bar code environment
- The Gryphon imager provides snappy reading performance on all common 1D and 2D codes as well as postal, stacked, and composite codes like PDF417
- High Density (HD) models are also available for reading smaller, condensed codes
- For mobile marketing or ticketing applications, this imager also offers excellent performance when reading bar codes from mobile devices