Datalogic magellan 9800i
The Magellan 9800i scanner/scale offers state-of-the-art imaging with high reliability designed to provide maximum throughput for both 1D and 2D bar codes.
- Advanced digital imaging in all reading planes
- Seamless reading of 1D and 2D codes in all planes with good-read audio and visual confirmation for fast, uninterrupted scanning
- Optional Top Down Reader adds large topside field-of-view as well as a customer-facing mobile device reader
- The largest-ever All-Weighs™ scale platter
enables effortless, accurate weighing of long or bulky items
- ScaleSentry™ Shrink Monitoring/Prevention System technology reduces losses from oversized items placed outside the weighing surface
- Low bonnet height allows for accessibility and flexibility in check stand layout
- Topside accessible service port allows for the product to stay in the counter for most service calls (including software upgrades), reducing service and scale recalibration costs
- Illumix™ Intelligent Illumination Technology designed for digital imaging in retail
The striking design improves ergonomics with its lower bonnet height allowing improved placement of POS or Self-Checkout touchscreens, payment terminals and receipt printers. The centered speaker provides audio feedback with customizable WAV files for greater fidelity. The large horizontal window is ergonomically positioned for both standing and seated cashiers.
A unique optional feature is the Top Down Reader (TDR) that delivers seamless scanning of top-marked items. The Magellan 9800i scanner with TDR also has a customer-facing imager allowing shoppers to quickly and easily self-scan digital coupons from mobile devices, paper-based coupons and loyalty cards.