Cameras and Analytics
We have experience in the installation and scoping of advanced vision solutions, for demographic profiling, measuring store usage and product engagement at the shelf edge, through to predictive analytics for store staff resource scheduling, and even frictionless/automated store solutions.
- AI rich solutions to manage stock
- Compliance optimisation (price, promotions, planograms)
- Staff scheduling and store layout optimisation
- Store benchmarking and performance analytics
- Promotional performance analytics
- We partner with companies such as Tiliter and Trax, so as to offer clever AI solutions based on smart camera hardware and software analytics platforms.
With Tiliter, their unique software is able to recognise products without barcodes which helps grocers eliminate packaging. This translates to massive reductions in single-use plastics and unnecessary waste. By using computer vision and artificial intelligence, the software is able to recognise products in under one second during checkout. The clever solution also prevents mis-scans, or products being put through checkout incorrectly, which helps with correct store stock ordering/forecasting/Loss and the elimination of waste.
Trax provides the ability to gather images from shelf edge and dome cameras, and using clever AI technology can measure buyer behaviour, interaction with products and brands, and also manage out of stocks, which cost UK retailers millions of pounds in lost sales opportunities.